The district court notes that his evidence was not sufficient for a conviction on any of the prosecution points. A correct assessment, according to Karl Hedin Defender Sven Severin:
– We had expected, hoped and thought that it would be an acquittal judgment, because we have always been the notion that there is no evidence that should suffice to trap Karl Hedin. Also of the simple reason he was not guilty of the crimes he was prosecuted for.
– We have been critical of prosecution at all have been brought and inquiring about how the prosecutor resonated when he has considered that he should be able to get a conviction on the objective grounds.
TT: That prosecution should not have been aroused is a serious accusation against the prosecutor. Do you plan to proceed with that question?
– We will do so that when this has settled and we have been able to read the judgment a little more carefully, we will take a while about all this. Prio One is to ensure that Karl Hedin gets back his weapons that he has been rid of just over two and a half years.
Hedin and another man were prosecuted for gross hunting offense, suspects to have chased wolf on October 26, 2018. According to the district court, it is clear that the men were in the place that the prosecutor alleged and that they were looking for wolf before an elk hunting planned in the area . However, it is not proven that they were looking for wolf to kill it, consider the right.
Another man and a woman were prosecuted for jointly with Hedin on another occasion to have handled the poison Karbofuran for the purpose of killing wolf. Even there are all the right all.
The prosecutor had invoked comprehensive evidence that would stress Karl Hedin’s wolf resistance, but it is nothing that the right adds any importance to in his judgment, says the Chairman of the Court, the Court David Viktorsson Harrby, on a press meeting.
– The reason for it is that an appealed political views cannot mean that the person is sentenced to a crime. Therefore, the district court also did not weigh the allegations of Karl Hedin’s political views on the wolf administration in this country in their evidence.
– My evidence is not about that I would somehow consider that his views are forbidden. What I want to show it is that I mean he had not hesitated to commit a rough hunting offense if the opportunity was given, he says.
The fact that, however, it would be a lack of poison management, when he was not allowed to play the interrogation that was crucial for his evidence for that point. IN